- Collection of Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website or when you contact us by phone or email. This personal information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, job title, and any other information that you choose to provide to us.
- Use of Personal Information: We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you regarding our services and products
- To provide you with information that you have requested
- To process your requests or orders for our products and services
- To respond to your inquiries and to provide customer support
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose your personal information to our employees, contractors, and service providers who need to know such information in order to carry out their duties. We may also disclose your personal information to third-party companies that we have contracted with to provide services on our behalf. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third parties.
- Security of Personal Information: We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and loss. We use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Retention of Personal Information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
- Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with your personal information.